Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Conflict between Irenecore seo and JSITEMAP PRO

Conflict between Irenecore seo and JSITEMAP PRO 11 Nov 2018 13:10 #1

Hello
when i try to use JSITEMAP with irenecore seo i have this error :

Error: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\XmlDocument::addCustomTag() in /home/kezeo/components/com_irenecoreseo/helpers/site_icon.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/kezeo/1m00/plugins/system/irenecoreseo/irenecoreseo.php(136): IreneCoreSeoSiteIcon->addSiteIcon() #1 /home/kezeo/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(70): plgSystemIreneCoreSeo->onAfterDispatch() #2 /home/kezeo/1m00/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php(160): JEvent->update(Array) #3 /home/kezeo//libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php(108): JEventDispatcher->trigger('onafterdispatch', Array) #4 /home/kezeo/1m00/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(199): Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent('onAfterDispatch') #5 /home/kezeo/1m00/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() #6 /home/kezeo/1m00/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() #7 /home/kezeo/1m00/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() #8 {main}

thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conflict between Irenecore seo and JSITEMAP PRO 11 Nov 2018 16:20 #2

Hi Guillaume,

For this I need to stop our plugin to load on JSITEMAP, but I need to replicate the issue, please provide me the steps for replicate the problem and I made some changes for this.

Kind Regards,
Mihaela
I am here for your questions :)

Conflict between Irenecore seo and JSITEMAP PRO 11 Nov 2018 20:01 #3

yes thank you see in attachment
go to jsite map pro, then select "show formated xml"/xls site map then select anything option and you have the error
prob.png

Conflict between Irenecore seo and JSITEMAP PRO 12 Nov 2018 06:44 #4

Hi Guillaume,

Please test now, I added some changes in "plugins\system\irenecoreseo\irenecoreseo.php" file and all these changes will be added in the next version too.

Kind Regards,
Mihaela
I am here for your questions :)