IreneCore Seo extension make your job easier, you save a lot of time adding meta data and make pages content to be easy indexed by Google.
It's time to take your SEO to the next level. We introduced the new Google Hummingbird concept and multiple language support.
Hummingbird makes Google almost human with the way it responds to queries. Instead of looking at keywords, Hummingbird makes Google look deeper and focus on the whole statement or question.
Thanks to multiple language support, now it's easy to better structure your multinational sites, you can now add metadata(keywords, title, description) translated in user's language and you can announce Google about similar content for another languages by using rel="alternate" hreflang="x" meta tag.
Our component integrate more extensions than !Joomla content and menu items, you can use this extension for:
- K2 extension
- J2Store Com-Content source
- Easy Blog
- Kunena Forum
- Cobalt 8 CCK
- Phoca Gallery and Phoca Photo
- For more extensions please just tell us and we integrate that extension in our plug-in.
You can do the following
- Manage MetaTags (you can add meta title, meta keys and meta description for all articles, items and categories from all included extensions, Joomla articles and Joomla menu items)
- Monitor your keywords/phrases on Google, (you can see a statistic diagram for keywords rank)
- Monitor meta data (meta title, meta keywords and meta description, you can see every day on a diagram how many items get or not meta data values and you can see the number of items/categories without meta data values on dashboard for every extension included in our plug-in)
- Monitor how many links are accessed every day on your site and see the links that have the most hits (you can see this on a diagram too and on a list of links on dashboard)
- Our plug-in add automatic Canonical URLs and you can create custom canonical URLs too.
- You can make some words from your site to be a link to another article, menu items, external URLs, modal window or # no link
- You can add a redirect link everywhere you want in your page content
- You can stylize meta keywords on front-end by adding css class from your template, or you can make that keys
bold, italic, strong or underline
- Manage alt tag from your articles images
- You can replace one css class with another class or you can replace <h1>, <h2> ... tags with another HTML tag (for example you can change <h2> with <h1> in your site)
- If you have a forum and want to censor some words, now you can add in a black list that words, and specify the text for replacement.
- Breadcrumbs module with specifications of the "Microdata Rich Snippets".
- Make a statistics for site visitors, generate a GEO Map with number of visitors for each country.
- Add thumbnail images (where available) for custom search on google in pages for extensions supported.